Welcome to A Day in Vermont!
A Day in Vermont is a free & friendly e-mail love letter. (newsletter sounds a little boring)
As a subscriber you’ll receive an email featuring a new painting about twice a week.
Each painting post includes a community forum. I’ll share a little bit about the art, subject, or process. Your comments and questions are welcome. Tell me what you’d like me to paint, or maybe what Vermont means to you.
The new painting is available to subscribers via my online auction with a low starting bid.
And just for fun one lucky subscriber wins a free print each month.
Wind, rain, sleet, or snow won’t stop us.
Well, maybe sleet will.
Together we’ll roam the Green Mountains through the seasons on a noble quest to capture Vermont’s diverse beauty.
We’ll explore rustic farms and rural back roads. Discover luminous lakes, rugged landscapes and local landmarks.
Many of the paintings I create are inspired by you. I’ll paint subjects you may recognize and even some you suggest.
Here is great article by Courtney Parker of the Rutland Herald featuring A Day in Vermont.
Ten Reasons to Subscribe
- You love Vermont.
- You enjoy art and the creative process.
- It’s a little taste of Vermont to brighten your day.
- Help keep me honest. My ambitious goal is two (good) paintings per week.
- Connect with other Vermont-minded folks.
- Comment on the art or share your Vermont story.
- I take requests. Do you have a location or subject in mind?
- First dibs. Each new painting is available to subscribers via online auction.
- No worries. It’s free. Unsubscribe anytime.
- One lucky subscriber wins a free print each month.
Follow your heart to A Day in Vermont!